Summers in New Jersey can get brutal. At times the temperatures can reach the triple digits. When this happens, all you want to do is stay home in your air conditioned home. This is why it’s so important to ensure your AC is running smoothly and efficiently. When it comes to HVAC in Millburn, NJ, let us be your first call. We are a leading air conditioning repair Millburn, NJ company.
Air Conditioning Installation Millburn, NJ
To help prevent problems with your unit from arising, make sure you know some of the most common issues. Below, we’ll go over the top five worst air conditioner problems.
- Drainage - AC units produce condensation, and that is why they employ a drainage system. Ensure the drain isn’t clogged to avoid leaks.
- Leaks - When dealing with low refrigerant, you’ll notice a leak from your unit. Do not add more refrigerant when this occurs. Call in one of our trained professionals to address the problem and fix the leak.
- Unit turning off and on - If your unit turns on and off without you touching the switch, your fan controls and compressor will wear out.
- Improper operation - Before turning on your AC, make sure your home is correctly set up. Close all windows and doors to ensure the cool air does not escape. Also, make sure the space your cooling is not larger than your unit’s capacity. Some air conditioners are built to cool small areas only.
- Improper installation - A healthy HVAC unit begins with proper installation. If your unit is not installed correctly, then you’ll continually deal with issues. We specialize in air conditioning installation in Millburn, NJ.